Are you looking for applying professional card for becoming freelancer ?

Src: Orange county

Like our page @ https://m.facebook.com/Abroadhandbook/

Yes !! It’s possible but make sure you have an offer letter for being an IT person as daily rate, for others categories hope it may not required !!!

Note: The above statement is for when you are not having PR in hand and it always cost you upto 1200 to 1400 Euro

Applying Professional card 180 Euro

VAT 40 Euro

Cross banks account depends on bank to bank

Asking for future plan to an accountant depends on your plan.

For applying professional card there are some companies that can help you to submit it for Ministry





Correct me if I am in wrong direction.

For more details : https://www.istartmybusiness.be/topic/en/start_up_topics/running_a_business_as_a_foreigner_in_belgium/the_professional_card_for_foreign_self-employed_persons

Categories: Q&A

Tagged as: ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.